size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-25-2018, 11:08 PM

She scrambled ineffectively against the stones, the memory of that sickening sound her bird had made hitting the higher ledge kept replying in her mind, driving on the insanity when she might otherwise have regained her senses by now. It was the voice of another that did it, bringing her back to herself as she paused her hopeless attempt to climb the wall and turned to see the brightly lit wolf who stood there, looking at her.

She was breathing heavily, heart racing, and she knew she must have looked a little wild. Still, appearances matter less then her friend. “My companion, she got knocked down by a kestrel”   her eyes glanced over the still body of the hunting bird that Shaye had killed in her rage. She would almost regret that if her friends life didn’t hang in the balance.
“I need to know if she’s okay, but this blasted wall wasn’t made for climbing.”  she would explain her situation, hating the time it took, but understanding that a fresh outlook might actually be beneficial for the Alpha. Shaye had once been a healer, she would know what to do for Feather once she got her down.

"Speech"  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.