Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
11-27-2018, 05:22 PM
He huffed quietly at the woman's words. He didn't fear death; he merely didn't like to ruin the mood with it.  They had found something beautiful, and he didn't want to muddy it up with something as dark as death. He was glad when she took an interest in the herbivores as it meant they could leave this conversation behind.

"Ya, I remember noticing them down south towards the lake," he started, tilting his head as though it would help him remember where they are. "I didn't see any footprints, so I don't know which direction they were heading." He paused for a second before continuing. "We can head down there to see if we can find some. If your interested, that is." He wasn't sure if she wanted to hunt one or if she was just curious about their location. Either way, finding them in person would help. He had hunted small animals by himself and took down a few large ones with his band before he left, so he had some experience, but one could always use some more practice. Besides, a good rush in adrenaline would do him some good. He had been standing still too long for his liking and needed some action! Even if that action was only looking for some oxen.