size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
11-27-2018, 05:52 PM

Rhythm decided she liked the boy, and couldn’t help the amused smile that played on her lips as he spoke up. Orion, a strong name. His voice was pleasant enough and he seemed to offer decent manners. She was all too suddenly reliving the first time she met Valentine. They were in an underground labyrinth and he’d been the one to lead her out. She stifled a chuckle at the long past memory, what a little fool she’d been bumbling around in the darkness. Now the two of them were best friends. She missed the first part of his answer besides him name and didn’t end up answering his half question about the knolls. Realizing her folly Rhythm’s full attention was pulled back to his voice.

"I did." she offered, lifting herself from the tree nest. Disliking the cracks and groans of her body. "Lots of practice, unfortunately." She tried not to still be bitter about the loss of her eyesight. "If you do, I think we could manage back together." She nodded confidently, a habit she had never lost after going blind. "You’ll make things much faster, keep me from bumping the trees." She managed to offer back with a slight chuckle. The young always had the effect of making her feel younger.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads