gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-10-2013, 10:41 AM

She leaned into him, taking in his scent and warmth that came from his body. Silent shivered, only from the low temps that were tempting to consume her own form. Legs curled up next to her stomach as she relaxed with Bronze, returning his licks and nuzzles of love and affection. The timing was right and after being intimate with her first lover, she felt like nothing could make it better.
That is, until he suggested that she come with him to Seracia. Her gaze slowly moved to his face and locked with his gaze. "Do you...do you really mean that, Bronze?" she softly asked. Having a place to raise their pups, live until their last days in their physical bodies, and not having to worry about where their family would find food...it sounded too good to be true. "I believe you, love, and I wouldn't want our children to have an unstable home." Silent thumped her tail against the ground again as she thought of the possibilities that came with being a part of Seracia.
"All right...then I will." A gentle nod came with this response and her smile became warm, more loving, and bright. "I will follow you, wherever you go, Bronze..you know that." She nuzzled his cheek and neck, lovingly licking his cheek before she slightly pulled back. "And..I am lucky, love. To have you here with me, hidden from the world and not having to share you with anyone else...those are only a few things that make our relationship so special." Silent sighed and closed her eyes, opening them again to uncross her paws and lightly push against his chest. "As for those signs and symptoms, they will appear faster than you and I will be expecting. I hope they will be clear and that we won't be too surprised, should I end up being pregnant this time around."

"talking"