gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
11-27-2018, 09:26 PM

She couldn't help but sigh in relief when he praised her decision. It appeared that had been what he wanted her to do. He was probably just letting her come to the right decision on her own to try to make her trust him more. After all she was still just a slave in her own mind. When he started to move she let him go a few paces before she started in after him. Her back leg was held at a relaxed angle as she made the other three work though every now and again her leg would move as if it still had a paw that was going to propel her forward. She would never tell anyone but she still had a phantom foot feeling and had to sometimes remind herself that it didn't exist anymore when she would first wake up in the mornings.

As they moved he told her she could have a den if it existed under his tree and that he preferred the company of the stars to a stuffy den as he slept. She could sympathize with that but with so much misery in her past she liked being able to hide in holes that most wolves couldn't fit inside without difficulty. Though she didn't understand why he would have ever felt the way she did about being trapped in a den. She perked her ears and waited to see if he would explain.

"I-if i-i-it's t-that you f-feel t-trapped in a d-den, y-you m-might try d-digging s-smaller e-e-entrances, a-and lavender f-for y-your n-nerves." it wasn't the best advice but she had been doing exactly that to avoid her masters over the years when she wanted seclusion from cruelty. She of course didnt know exactly how large he was either.

speech action

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.