Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
11-28-2018, 02:40 AM

Ace was in the middle of digging out a den for him and the pups, though he wasn't sure he could keep calling them pups for very long. Come next season, they would be yearlings and would probably want to seek out their own dens when that time came. For now, though, he toiled away to try and make a den big enough for the three of them. Whether or not they chose to sleep there was their choice. The only thing that made him stop was an unfamiliar howl that seemed to be calling for them. His head rose a little too quickly and banged against the top of the unfinished den. He grumbled and backed out, only to find Ignis laughing at him. "So I amuse you eh? C'mon, I think someone is calling for us." He shook his head to distract from the ache before he and Ignis went to seek out whoever it was that called. He was still unfamiliar with the territory, so it took them a little longer than he would have liked.

Once he was sure that they were at the right spot, he searched for whoever might have called, and soon found a large male standing alone in a clearing. Was this him? Shaye's secondary alpha? He seemed to fit the part well enough. The titan male approached, dipping his head to Rhyme as he came to a stop a few feet away with Ignis right beside him. "Hello, you're Shaye's second, I assume? I'm Acere, and this is Ignis." He nodded towards his nephew for a moment before returning his gaze to the male. "I was told you would be the one to rank me." Honestly, Ace was eager. He didn't know if he'd need to be tested, but if he did, he was definitely ready.

"Speak"