ardent

I'LL ALWAYS ACHE WITH AN EMPTY HEART xx (jupiderp)

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-10-2013, 11:51 AM
Jupiter just didn?t understand, but Medusa didn?t bother correcting her. They were two different people; her vixen was good and light, and Medusa thrived off of the shadows. She offered no argument to the russet woman as she made her speech, merely shaking her head and sighing. There was little she could do to change her Queen?s mind, and so she stopped trying. They would deal with this subject later, when Medusa wasn?t clinging to the thought that any day with Jupiter could be last. The thought stung more than she would admit, digging a deep hole in the center of her chest. She wouldn?t let it show; there was not much that could change the Sol?s mind, and she doubted that she would listen, even if the serpent were to beg uncharacteristically.
As for Medusa?s threats, Jupiter did not mind those either. The serpent sighed, pressing a kiss to the cheek. "I am yours, if you must insist," she mumbled. What did that make them? Wives? Mates? Some other fancy title that Medusa never thought would apply to herself? The rush of Jupiter?s tongue along her ear made her shiver, and then her whisper made the midnight mistress quirk a brow. What was Jupiter getting at? ?I love you," she said impulsively, not thinking of how much she ought to leave Jupiter alone or how much she found herself trusting the woman. Her answer, however, would suffice for the question of trust. "What do you want of me, my sweet?" she asked, a question with two inquiries. What sort of relationship did Jupiter wish to have? And what did she want of her now, in this moment?