size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
11-29-2018, 05:19 PM

speech Thought  You

His eyes widened and a desperate laugh broke from him as his brother appeared and answered his call.“It is.” He said every bit as joyful as he was hurt. He took a reflexive step towards Cloud then stopped, his heart beating heavily as they stared at each other form a distance.

“I’m doing it again.”
He said, and paused to swallow a lump in his throat that had suddenly formed. “ I’m making another pack, here, in these lands.” He paused again, needing to catch his breath and closed his eyes tightly against the bite of regret that ran through him.

“I know I can’t ask you to join me, I understand why you wouldn’t, I’ll never forgive myself for leaving you, never.”
He stopped again and slowly raised his head, his eyes swimming with tears. “But this time I won’t leave, you have my word, and if that makes any difference to you, then I would like you to join me as my second again.”

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic