size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-30-2018, 01:58 AM

Actaea kept her silence, and Shaye did glance at her thoughtful for a moment. The girl looked curious, mixed in with her uncertainty. When she looked up at Shaye, the Alpha thought she could see something in her eyes, though she wasn’t completely certain what it was. Ignis’s words dragged her attention to the flame-toned boy, who let his sister lean on him for support and he was quick to speak up. Of course, he wanted to train to be a warrior. Shaye grinned at him, a happy, confident sort of smile. “Perfect, I think I even have a mentor for you.’ she would promise the boy, she would have to speak to Rhyme first, but she had a strong feeling about this…

When she looked back at Acere, he looked more relaxed, more certain in his decision. He sounded it too, explaining how relieved he was, and how he thought Abaven might be the perfect home for them. Shaye smiled, her first, initial thoughts on this large scarred warrior melting away as she got to know him. She could see that he cared for the kids, and whatever they had gone through, his concern was their safety and future. She respected him for that, a lot.

The lot of them followed her, and she began to walk through Abaven’s territory. She knew of a den, dug out by previous tenants that where gone now. She would lead them in that direction. It was near the stream, and large enough for the family. If they stayed there or dug something out that would feel more like their own, she was fine with either.

“Abaven is a pack that cares about its members. We have the basic ranks, and i’ve currently been trying to organise mentors and apprentices, so you’ve come at a good time.” she looked back at him with a smile, one with a hint of sadness in it. “Sparrow was my cousin, i’m afraid she’s passed on now. We are a pack thats building trading alliances with all our neighbors, and building a pack that people can live and grow in. I haven’t been Alpha here for long, so what this pack might one day turn into is still undecided, but in the meanwhile, its members are my main concern, as it should be.” she was rambling too much, the question on Abaven’s nature had thrown her. She should have a better answer for that worked out already. She smiled to herself as she considered a pre-made answer. “What was Ruina like? I’m afraid I never made my way out to that pack.”

"Talk" "You" Think

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.