size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-30-2018, 11:07 AM
When he appeared before her, there was the faint scent of herbs about him that reminded her of Vail's den. She was surprised when he stopped a decent length away from her, his submissive posture worse then usual. What was this? She thought she had been making progress with the man, but the evidence before her indicated otherwise. Had she left him too long? She hadn't wanted to push him...

"Spider?" She asked softly, regarding his fearful eyes with something akin to anxiety in her chest. Dammit, why couldn't she do this right? She tried to imagine how Bass or a Motif might have handled this. Hmm. They where both practical in a way that could almost be cold. She thought instead if Rhythm, her healer auntie had always been her role model. She held onto that thought now as she regarded her member. "Spider, did something happen?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.