size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
11-30-2018, 02:08 PM
He chuckled at her joke, earning him a smile. She pushed through the tall grass and took a seat not far from him, a comfortable distance for conversation between two near strangers. She liked to get to know all the wolves in her pack, and well those that had been here before she became Alpha where reluctant to sit down with her, she found the newer wolves more accommodating.

"No birds? Where was ruina situated?" She wondered. She knew very little about his pack. She had never met a member from it before him, and had yet to ask what had happened. Her ears perked in curiosity as she regarded him. When he returned her joke, her expression relaxed again, shaking her head in amusement. "At least your giving my sanity the benefit of the doubt, implying I still have some left to lose." She fell easily into the banter, as through he was Rhyme or Vail, instead of a near stranger. She had to nearly crane her head to meet him eye to eye, and Shaye was not a small wolf. She often considered herself a lumbering giant who would benefit from losing a few of those inches. After all, she had more then one nervous member in her pack. This man must have to duck to enter any den not his own.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.