Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

12-01-2018, 11:34 AM

I prefer the company of the moon it seems. Valkorion's eyes shifted towards the heavens. He kept the stranger in his peripherals as he examined the clarity of the moon tonight. The dimples, hills, and valleys across the silver surface were exquisitely detailed in the cloudless night. As the alabaster male pipped up again the red man's head slowly lowered, his eyes watching the stranger carefully. There was a roll in his shoulders, a soft shrug as he offered a lame reason, "curiosity." It was the truth, though unoriginal and unimpressive. He wished he could have said he was trying to raise these dead giants and craft an army of the dead, but that was well beyond his mortal capabilities. He couldn't raise the dead, he could only lower the living.

The man's next words brought a wry grin wrapping its way from one side to the next. The baddies are out... don't you know? Valkorion even huffed a soft chuckle as he nodded in agreement."I know quite well, actually." His tail swished with interest. "Are you one of these 'baddies' that stalks around the night? Should I be hiding my children, hiding my wife?" He had no such things, but he found amusement in the thought. He'd never hide either. As the stranger stepped carefully over a skull Valkorion stood his ground proudly.

"Let the darkness sleep"

Evil characters do evil things. Be warned, you thread with a psychopath; anything is possible.