gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Fox
12-01-2018, 12:46 PM

Orion was admittedly fascinated by the bird that chose to keep this wolf's company. He'd heard of other predators working together, but it was his first time seeing an owl do so. The shewolf mentioned a multitude of relics hidden in the world, and then spoke of an extinct species of two legged creatures, and Orion decided that whatever her myths and legends were, they were definitely inventive. He couldn't decide whether he believed her or not, but figured it'd be rude to disagree regardless. So he said, "Are those your people's legends? I've never heard of two legged giants before, but I can't really imagine how wolves would manage this either." He laughed as he pictured wolves stacked atop one another, hefting stones somehow, bit by bit.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Briar and Scout," he said with a lopsided grin, which somewhat diminished the formality of the moment. "I was born in the north, but I've been tracking down my mother these past few seasons. To be honest, I don't remember it perfectly but I'm learning again." He shrugged, glad to be older and more able bodied this time around. It didn't change the fact that he was going to turn himself southward to look elsewhere. He hoped he'd be able to catch word between rogues of any wolves who looked like him, having been only slightly shaken in that faith by his meeting with Lyrae.

He turned to the wall and trotted closer, until he could prop his paws up on the stones. He could likely scramble over it if he wanted to, but mostly he just wanted to expect it closer. "If wolves could build like this, what would we even do with it?" He dug a bit at a patch of moss that had grown atop the stones. He could not tell if there were intentional carvings there, or if if was just scratching upon the stones. He bounded back down to the level ground again, energized by the questions he doubted even Briar could answer. What did they look like? Where had they gone, and why? He definitely wanted to see more. "Maybe we'll find more of these relics farther along. I'm going to explore a ways, if you want to come with." He left the invitation open, not really expecting the older shewolf to decide on coming along. She probably had better things to do, but it sounded fun either way. Maybe he'd find buried treasure or something, or one of the dead giants! Either would be fine by him. Needless to say, his expectations were rather high.

"Talk" "Listen" Think