size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-01-2018, 02:02 PM
Spider began to speak, as he spoke of healing his stutter fell away. He looked to her, and she could see he was hanging onto the support she mentally offered. She kept his gaze as he spoke, cheering him on internally, and offering him a warm smile. It didn’t pass her notice, that it was the herb she mentioned in question that the boy would answer. He had eleberated quite a bit on Vail’s answer, and she found it intriguing that he knew so much.

The change came over him instantly, like he realised how he had spoken up, how he had expressed himself without the effects of his fear. He cringed, flinched, and apologised. Shaye bit back her sigh, and gave him a gentle nudge in support “You did well” she encouraged him, before turning her attention back to Vail.

Her sister was doing well with the questions the others were raising, and seemed to enjoy the debate. She had asked for further questions, and Shaye kept quite this time, the decision had begun, and if everyone was satisfied or not with Vail’s answers they would speak out. She gave her sister a smile, and a nod, glancing also at Rhyme who was watching her and Spider.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.