size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Tealah

The Ooze Participant
12-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Gwen grinned back at Amos as he joked about being in shape, then cast a wry glance over her own, age-thinned form. "If I'm not careful I'm going to have trouble keeping muscle on, myself. Patrols probably aren't going to be enough to keep me in fighting shape anymore." She sighed and shook her head with a faint chuckle.

Her smile turned a big crooked, thinking back to her puphood and the trouble she'd caused her parents. It had gone beyond the usual rambunctiousness of her own pups - she'd caused a rift in her family that had never been healed, and now it was too late to fix.

She shook off the faint melancholy that the memory had clouded her with as Amos spoke up about the lemmings, and she glanced at them with surprise. She'd forgotten all about the hunting she'd done earlier. "Ah, I should get them to the kids," she said, surprised at the regret she felt to end the conversation. Celestial wasn't the most social pack she'd been in, and it was strange to not realize how much she missed just sitting and talking. Sure, they met up to set up patrols and such, but it wasn't the same at all. "We need to get the pack together more often," she added with a smile, "just to talk. I look forward to sparring with you soon. It was nice to see you, Amos." Picking up the lemmings, she trotted off towards her den and the pups.

-exit Gwen-