gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-01-2018, 03:32 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2018, 02:18 PM by Rhyme I.)
Rhyme has thought about it for a long time, especially after he has bitten through a rib of the scavenged deer he'd found. He wanted a sharp implement. A knife of sorts. Though he hadn't decided how to go about creating his tool. Just having a sharp bone fragment seemed useful, but was there a way to make it even sharper? He thought about grinding it against the skull of the animal, or the shoulder blade. Big almost flat pieces, he'd heard beavers and rabbits grinding their teeth together to file them down and sharpen then could he do the same? However he tried to take it one step further and decided to try it on stone. He had a few rib pieces in his mouth, and he'd decided to bring the creatures antlers with him as well. If he could file the points even sharper what kind of damage might he be able to do with those?

With his tail held high as well as his prizes Rhyme made his way to the rapids in search of a big flat rock. The day was a bit nippy, but he was comfortable under the mid day sun. A slight breeze tousled his fur, and Imperia watched him from a distance. She seemed quite dubious of his eventual success.
""