size
Small
build
Heavy
player
lunarcat7

Double MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
12-01-2018, 07:02 PM
Build me up from bones, Wrap me up in skin, Hold me close enough to breathe me in

Drífa's question paid off much to her own surprise. The younger woman was indeed from the Northern tribe but she apparently had no intention of returning. That was a sentiment Drífa definitely could not understand. The tribe was like family, how could this girl just flounce off and- Drífa took a deep breath as she felt anger starting to burn in her breast and the cool air worked its wonders, stirring up old memories. Had she not often thought of running away when she was younger? On the days the war got to be too much, on the day she lost her husband? "Well, you don't have to worry about returning. There's nothing to return to. Another great disaster and now everything is in ruins. Everyone is scattered and you're the first of my tribe I've come across." She hoped to find more.

The woman introduced herself as Nerys and explained why she'd gone wandering. "A pleasure. My name is Drífa. I'm not much of a wanderer myself so I'm afraid I don't share the sentiment, but I can understand wanting to get away from chaos and pain. Wanting more of a future than tension and strife." She worried about her own future. She hated the uncertainty. "What do you intend to do now? Just wander until whatever you're looking for smacks you in the face?"