Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
12-01-2018, 08:07 PM
It was starting to get difficult keeping his head up. His head was bobbing sleepily as he fought to stay awake. It felt rude to fall asleep in the middle of a conversation, but the herbs didn't care. He knew he had to wrap things up before he passed out.

He was capable of understanding most of what she said. The god wanted to balance the world. It made sense to worship a god that would remove the chaos in the world. Again, he didn't believe what she was saying, but then she started staring into his eyes. It didn't sway his beliefs, but he felt as though she was sincere with him. It felt as though she genuinely thought that saying the name of this god would purify the world and she wanted that. He caved in.

"That seems lovely..." His voice, though soft and mumbly, was honest. "When I join your band, I will spread the name of the god as well. If that's your wish," he added. These words were also a truth. Though his mind would not add to the god's power, if he was even real, another's might. However, her knowledge on the god brought some questions. Someone must have told her the god's intentions, and someone must have told them, and so on and so on. Eventually, it must somewhere end at the god himself, or at least some lesser god. Did that prove the voices were spirits or even gods? Did someone in their lineage hear the spirits too, telling them about their god-like ancestors? He would have to ask later, as he didn't have the time at the moment.

"I-I'm sorry." He rested his head on his paws, though avoiding his injured leg as he did so. "I can't stay awake; we will have to continue later if you don't mind." Guilt clawed at his throat as he spoke, not wanting to force the conversation to an unnatural halt, but it was better than falling asleep mid-sentence. "I'm sorry," He mumbled again, eyes closing. He listened to see if she protested but it didn't last long. Within moments his breathing slowed as he fell into a deep slumber. With his mind occupied with dreams, he was oblivious to the outside world and what it may do to him.
Plotter
Pnuma is a mild schizophrenic. He is not dangerous but will mention spirits and act strangely. These are not actual spirits and are just
auditory hallucinations.