Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-02-2018, 02:05 PM

"Talk" "walk"

With Abaven growing the way it was, Shaye had decided it was time to sit down with Rhyme and sort out a few things. Winter was approaching, so it would be good to plan for that season, but she also wanted to go over pack related business with her Alpha partner, knowing his opinion was equal to her own in all things Abaven.

She moved through the thickets of Abaven, a territory not often used by her wolves. She could barely see past the tall grasses and gave her a sense that the world was smaller than it was. Her tail gave a slow, thoughtful swish behind her. The world constantly proved itself to be bigger then she had ever imagined.

With the thought of pack rules, and the nature of Abaven in her mind, she would lift her head and call for her second. She took a seat, thoughtful eyes gazing upwards, as she waited for the most important wolf in her life (beside her sister.. And of course, Rhythm) to find his way towards her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.