size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-02-2018, 06:00 PM
She successfully freed her scruff from his fangs, and would feel the fur that pulled free. It stung, but it was only minor damage and she moved on past it like it didn’t exist. She felt Rhyme mimic her movements, twisting to free his own ruff for her fangs, and she let him do so, tearing out some fur herself as her teeth came free.

She felt Rhyme rebalance himself, and took a moment to do the same. She ensured her ears where still against her skill, eyes narrowed, shoulders rolled forward, her hackles were raised and her weight was evenly spread across her body with her knees bent slightly for impact.

When Rhyme shifted his weight and moved to lift himself upwards. As he did so, Shaye would move to clamp her fangs across his throat, more easily exposed as he raised himself across the ground. Weather or not she was able to get a good grip, she would allow him to move his right read and front legs over her, driving all of her weight into her left side and throw herself in that direction, with the aim of bringing Rhyme down and herself on top of him.

Shaye vs Rhyme

Round 3 of 3
For spar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.