size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
12-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Listening to her explanation and description of her father, Ig found that he was rather pleased to know that someone else here sported at least a somewhat striking pelt. If he felt so inclined Ignatius might have tried to seek out more company like that so he didn't need to endure more of the frequent stares.

Of course his rolling, almost candle-like glow did draw some reaction from the girl, but it passed quickly and he was glad to have found some polite company to converse with. Could always be worse. "Sounds like your home has some similarities to where I used to live." he mused. Calling it his home anymore didn't feel right, much as it pained him to let go of the word. It wasn't home anymore for him.

"Likewise, Aurielle," he returned with a smile. She seemed like a nice girl, and came off strongly as someone who'd been born into leadership much like he had. "I do pride myself on being at least somewhat unique," he joked, "Although really it was never terribly uncommon to see wolves with some special features growing up. I suspect some longer fangs might be a bit more useful that spooking prey before you can catch it in the evening."