size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster

The Ooze Participant1K
12-02-2018, 06:10 PM
For a moment he wondered if he ought to be offended as he was referred to as a "big ugly" red and orange ghost, but the urge to chuckle as the obviously heavily intoxicated woman studied him won out in the end. He was pretty sure she was real out of it from the way she was slurring and wobbling slightly. It probably shouldn't be funny, but it kinda was.

He shook his head as she mentioned skinning somebody and called him a hallucination. "Well good luck with that, then I suppose," he replied with an amused smile. He had half a mind to trail after her and make sure the drunken woman didn't stumble into trouble, though his thought were torn away when he took a wrong step and his paw slipped on one nasty slimy mushroom and he landed on his ass. Oof, least he didn't land head-first on the rocks. He sucked in a breath and assessed whether he all in one piece.

"Least if I'm not real I won't have anythin' stuck to me, right?" he mumbled dryly, sticking his tongue out in displeasure when he lifted the paw now covered in glowing mushroom goo. Nasty.