gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
12-02-2018, 06:59 PM

He was patient and he remained vigilant, just preparing in case this may be an unfriendly pack. So far he had good luck with the other packs, not finding an evil one yet which was very lucky for him. He hadn't seen her inspecting him from a far, but he remained in his patient siting position knowing that the alpha should be along shortly. He was hoping he could create an alliance with this pack just like he had with Abaven. He was hoping this pack would be open to it, but he knew there was a high chance that his alliance talks would not always be successful. He could only hope to share his dream of trading with others and that things would be successful.

She then finally came out into full view her beautiful mane and fangs internally catching him off guard, though he tried his best to not show it. He was getting more surprised each day at the colors and the different things that appear on other wolves. It was very intriguing and he wondered what her parents looked like. Did either of them share the mane of the fangs? He smiled in greeting to her as she introduced herself. He then would dip his head in respect after she finished.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Aurielle. I am Branch Wreckage, Rom-Baro or alpha of the newly formed pack called Kesali in the South. I have come to your borders today to introduce myself in hopes of forming a friendly trading alliance between your pack and mine." he started, hoping he was getting off on the right foot.

"Speech" 'Think'