size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-03-2018, 07:12 PM

There were still so many lands, doted over the full extent of Boreas that she had yet to explore. Many of them where lands so close to home, that she had either never set foot on, or had done so only in passing. With Autumn in full swing across the lands, and Winter on its way, Shaye hadn’t taken much time to stop, and appreciate the beauty of the land. To wonder and explore as her itching feet wished she could.

So much of her life had been spent in travel, that the long months that had passed with her in Abaven, seemed so similar. Days moved on with little to mark their differences. As her small feathered companion gave a tweet, and darted through the trees of her territory above her, Shaye considered those other lands.

It was so early in the morning, that long shadows stretched out before her, and very few birds other then Feather dared wish the morning well. The Alpha had never been a heavy sleeper, and woken now, she knew exploring was on the agenda for the day. She passed through the territories of Abaven, and out into the roguelands. A lot of the immediate territories where familiar to her, but on this day she would skirt around the Volcano, and explore the lands beyond it.

This was her least-treaded destination, and there was a hint of eagerness in her breast that hinted of her younger days. The morning began to unravel around her as she walked in shadows to Redbud Nook. here she would begin to really explore, sniffing through the territories and watching it, not just for its beauty, but also for its resources and information it might provide her.

The scent of a stranger would come to her senses not long after, and a few long strides would take her into view of the man. His cream colors were pleasant to the eye, and he stood a good few inches shorter than her. Through this was less obvious, seated as he was. “Good morning” she would call out, announcing her presence to him as she took a seat at a distance, not yet intruding upon him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.