size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-03-2018, 08:32 PM

He wasn’t sure what kind of answer he was looking for when he asked her how Abaven was treating her. He really shouldn’t have hoped for much but he had felt a little let down when she just said she was doing okay. She was well fed and no longer coward in fear when he came near her. Surely her existence was changed completely. He worked to accept her answer, noting she did admit that Vail was nice, but he hadn’t caught the other words she trailed off with. ”Hmm?” He asked wordlessly before the question about the alcohol.

He shouldn’t have assumed, because even though Tana hadn’t come right out to say it, her little concoctions were not originally intended for other than personal use. He hid his embarrassment with himself expertly. ”Oh, sorry I just figured..” Though he really shouldn’t have. He felt a weird awkwardness fall over him, there were precious few times he’d ever felt this way before. ”Well, maybe I’ll commission you to make some for the wedding. What would you want in exchange for your time?” Rhyme wondered if anyone had ever exchanged goods with her before.