size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
12-03-2018, 09:46 PM

She didn’t repeat herself so he didn’t push the issue, she seemed to be coming out of her shell bit by bit but he wasn’t going to coerce her. Rhyme was sure she had heavy thoughts running through her mind, she seemed so close to her companions. Leaving them behind must have meant she needed time to think. For a moment he scolded himself for disturbing her, he knew she would never tell him to leave her alone. Did she even want his company? He tried to stifle the thoughts as she offered her counter to his offer.

She seemed a bit more confident in her words, and he’d let his dual colored eyes rest on her form as she spoke her demands. Though he knew very well she wouldn’t ever demand anything. They did wind up breaking his heart though. He tried to play the aloof observer, but he could feel his heart softening. If his father caught wind of such a change… For as long as he could remember he’d just wanted to make Valentine proud. He’d been disappointed when he’d joined Abaven, and knowing it was doing much to soften him wouldn’t have given him any brownie points. But Tana was so sad. He wanted her to have a chance at feeling joy and freedom.

”I can listen whenever you need me to, Tana.” He offered back as she had asked for a friend. ”As would Shaye and Vail both.” He added in case he still came across as too much of an authoritative figure. He knew she considered him her master until Shaye had insisted otherwise. ”I’d describe every sun rise and set until you considered yourself fully repaid.” He told her, trying to keep his pity for her concealed in his voice.