build
Light
player
Jewell
12-04-2018, 08:49 PM
Apostle
6 years
Male
This is the leader of this band of slavers. He is mate to Hera and desires children and would do anything to have them. He was the one to kill Tana's two children and he ripped her missing appendages from her. He is cruel and dangerous to upset. He is not afraid to beat a wolf, slave or not. He is most likely to not care at all for Tana and is likely to want her destroyed because she escaped. He only cares for possessing things. It will be up to the adopter to decide certain things about him.

Hera
4 years
Female(barrenish)
This is Apostle's mate, she is in one word a bitch. She has ordered multiple beatings on her slaves just because she is in a bad mood. She has had a few pregnancies but none have ever resulted in children being born, only miscarriages and stillbirths. She likely held disdain for her slaves that could bear children. I'll be leaving it up to the adopter though on most things.

Sintaro
5 years
Male
The second in command to Apostle, he is cruel and cunning. He fooled Tana into believing that he loved her and when she was a season away from a year fathered Tana's two children. He was under orders to obtain children to aid his alpha in obtaining fertility for his mate, though obviously this failed, but his two children with tana were killed as sacrifices for the cause.
It will be up to the adopter on how he feels about the fall of the pack and how he truly feels about Tana.

Open adoptions:

These characters can have held any position for role in the pack, be warned that if they are slaves they could die if they do not follow every order given to them by their "betters" or if the rebel in any way. Wolves of this pack would probably fall into the chaotic neutral to chaotic evil. If they were slaves they may fall into any of the alignments. This is a bring your own design and character catagory.

Code:
[b]OOC Name:[/b]
[b]Which character?:[/b] your own? or one of the three above?
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b](150+words or a visual reference will work)
[b]Personality:[/b](150+ words)

These are characters from Tana's past and are tentatively adopted out. It is to be understood that also these three may be in danger from Rhyme and potentially Shaye if they find out these wolves are in boreas. Understand that adopting one of these means you agree to be active with it more than just one post a month. if you are not i will reclaim the three named wolves. If the design you choose is one of mine i own all rights to it so the design will stay with the character and art bought by you of the character is done so with the knowledge that the art stays with that character and the design is not to leave Adrent.

designs available for this:

Their gods:
Apostle believes in a godess of fertility and many others. He believes that by sacrificing to them they will grant him favor. The religion is loosely grecian.