gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player

Trick 2019Christmas 2019
12-06-2018, 07:51 PM

Someone pushed forward and revealed themselves… but what happened next was something Philomena could not have prepared for. A male stood before her, mouth agape, and Philly at him with an equal sense of bewilderment. She couldn’t grasp why he was looking at her like that… and even when words fell from the younger creature’s lips she furrowed her brow in more confusion.

Not because she didn’t understand what he said -- well in some ways she didn’t. She had come to understand through conversations with her mother and brother that they believed she had been stolen away by her uncle. She had been safe, yes, but still…

The more important question was how this male knew of her. Knew of her getting taken… he was younger than her so then how…?

Philomena was about to speak when the male bowed. She spluttered, feeling heat rush to her cheeks. Yet… it felt good to be treated that way. To be bowed before as if she really was something…

“Please… rise and tell me your name. How is it you know of me?” Philly managed to compose herself enough to ask that after a moment. “W-wait…” The femme canted her head to the side with a frown. “You remind me of someone that used to be in Dragoste when I was really little… are you…?” She trailed off.

Was this male the son of one of their former members?

""

• Philomena's current avatar is by Risketch on DeviantArt.

• Philomena has a bat hawk companion named No Face who is generally somewhere nearby if he is mentioned at all in a thread. If not mentioned, assume he is not there!