gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Jewell
12-06-2018, 10:27 PM

There's a hole in my heart, can you fix it?

The growl that came from him had Tana sitting back up and leaning away from him, with her head dropping. Had she done something wrong by leaning against him? Was he repulsed by her touching him? Her ears pressed and she stuttered out her apology for doing whatever it was she had done wrong. "S-s-sorry, I-I d-d-didn't m-mean t-to." She really wanted to stop messing up and doing things wrong, but it seemed to be all she was good at.

It was then he was apologizing, but she could hear it was through clenched teeth. Was it her fault he was s mad? It had to be. But he said he wasn't angry with her. How could it be not her fault when she was the only one here? She had been wanting so bad to trust Rhyme and his promises, she still did. She stayed not touching him as he spoke again. He wanted her to feel safe here in Abaven, but she wasn't sure she would ever feel safe knowing that there were monsters out there that wanted to harm her. She did however think one day she might feel safe if he was serious with his promises, as long as she was at his side. "I-I t-trust y-you t-to k-keep your p-promises." She tried to keep her voice from trembling as it seemed to always do, but it didn't work. She wasn't lying though, she truly did trust that he intended to keep his promises.

Walk, "Tana", Think

Tana is a flighty individual, with absolutely no will to fight. She might get scared and run mid-thread, I apologize in advance for this. Its nothing against your characters, she has just had a tough past and has a hard time trusting anyone.