size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-07-2018, 07:16 AM
Chaos gave an obvious and exaggerated roll of his eyes at his father's rejoinder, though his stomach gave a nervous lurch now that the time for THE CONVERSATION was here. "Hey, watch it old timer," he teased, making the effort to straighten despite the still-painful wounds and puff out his chest, striking a regal pose that, if you didn't know Chaos, might have actually come across as kingly instead of faintly silly. "You are talking to a bone fide alpha now. Found a pack of badasses in the north and challenged their alpha to one on one combat. Old school mafia type, all 'gentleman with a code of honor but cross him and he'll rip your throat out in cold blood' sort." Not that he knew that they were all badasses, since he only really knew Valdis, but the few that he'd been able to talk to one-on-one before now had seemed like useful sorts. He was babbling, he knew, to put off the major point that he had yet to bring up. He curved his gaze sideways towards Valentine to judge his reaction. "No big deal. I won, of course."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write