size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
12-08-2018, 08:36 AM
An unfamiliar voice drew him from his thoughts, and Chaos stopped pacing to eye the woman approaching him. She was all but a stranger, except for the introduction Valdis had given her, but Chaos gave her a grin and a playfully elaborate bow. "I am at your service, Asvor, whenever you have need of... practice." This was said with a faintly suggestive tone, but given the rather precarious nature of their current relationship, which was to say practically nothing, Chaos kept his usual flirting firmly reined in. "Sore, and restless," he said after a beat in answer to her original question. "But not too badly. Delaney saw to my wounds after she'd treated your former alpha and his cat so at least I won't die of infection this time." He tilted his head at her curiously, studying her more closely. "So you and Valdis are pretty close, then?" He was proud to see how grown up little Valdis had gotten, how much she'd learned to excel. He liked to think maybe training with her might have helped, but if he was truthful with himself he hadn't done right by her at all. She'd been a yearling and had come to him to learn, and he'd walked away from her and his promises to her when he'd dissolved Crew.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write