Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2018, 06:54 PM

Thankfully Shaye and Solor had been vigilant in their preparing for the big day, most anxiety had already been lifted from Vail’s shoulders. However she was anxious about the unknown, what was going to happen. The end result hopefully being that she and Solor would be married at the end. She was giving him her whole life, and he the same. After so many years apart, and nothing having changed when reunited, she wanted more than anything to take him forever.

Though her anxiety was up, she trusted Shaye to make everything go according to plan. Her sister would expect no less. Shaye already had so much resting on her shoulder’s Vail would feel bad for laying another worry at her feet. She had managed half way decent at hiding her emotions, but felt herself freeze as Shaye mentioned a rehearsal.

Vail did her best to perk up and look interested as she turned to her sister. "Oh, I hadn’t heard." She knew it was coming but she hadn’t known it would be today. "Should I take a bath in the river? Maybe a quick grooming? Do I need to bring anything? Will there be food, should I eat?" Vail didn’t often give strings of questions, though her voice and demeanor remained the same Shaye should have been able to pick up on her anxiety with ease and Vail knew it.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]