Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-08-2018, 07:27 PM

Vail felt the precipice so close to them as she sat down. The sight of the horizon impossible amounts of miles away was deciphered in awe. She didn’t often get the chance to see such distances. He had brought her to an amazing place, and just at the right time of day too.

The dainty Destruction nuzzled closer as Solor kissed her softly behind a rosy ear, adding a little extra affection as he agreed with her. She sighed contentedly as he continued adding to the first kiss before surrounding her and pulling her close. With her ear pressed against his chest she could hear the quickened pace of his heart. Warmth washed over her as she listened to his words at the tune of his heart beat. Hers quickened as he held her to him.

She had been teasing him slightly, but she couldn’t help but think her words the truth. Always the romantic. Vail decided she would not complain. She slipped her muzzle around his and stole a kiss on his cheek. "Don’t let me go." She whispered, referencing their current height above the ocean and the giant leap they were about to take in their relationship. They were getting married. A thrill went through her, excitement overpowering her anxiety at such a large event for now.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]