size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantCritical Fail!Trick 2019
12-08-2018, 07:47 PM
Valkyrie nodded in response to her aunt's question and then, after a particularly loud howl of the wind, launched into a more detailed answer. "Indeed he is, and doing quite well for himself, I might add. Back home he's a Jarl and he's made quite a name for himself and the King he serves."

Valkyrie's thoughts briefly drifted back to the family she'd left behind. It was hard not to think of them and become homesick, but she was quick to quash the feeling before it could take root. She was here to make them proud. "He's actually why I came to Boreas. He told such stories of his time here and of my grandmother Katja."

Perhaps a bit frank, she added, "He said the lands here were ready for the harvest and that I could make my fortune here." If Eisleif was anything like the rest of Valkyrie's family she would catch Valkyrie's meaning quite quickly.

This character has a noticeable Icelandic accent!
Valkyrie also has a female melanistic japanese macaque named Inga. Unless she's mentioned IC it's safe to assume she's not with her master.
It can be assumed that Valkyrie has a bear skull mask hanging from a strap around her neck at all times.