gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
12-08-2018, 08:01 PM
She welcomed his touch, leaning into it, kissing him passionately. She was such a small thing, and she felt unbearably soft in his arms. He was afraid both squeeze too tightly, and to let go. He just wanted to hold her here, in the medium of his arms for the end of their days. Of course, he also wanted to let her go so he could stand at her side, experience life with her. He wanted to see her take on debates at healers meetings, he wanted to see her dance through the territory of Abaven. To live, and flourish here. To have little lives running between their paws - or was he getting a little ahead of himself there.

He flushed slightly, after all, they weren’t married yet. He continued to hold her close, and when she whispered to him, and he leaned in close to catch her words, he smiled. “I’m never letting you go. You let me catch you, that was your first mistake.” he chuckled softly, and let his nose quizzically brush against the coat of her neck once more, giving her a gentle nip there, before delving into grooming, gently massaging and seeing to her coat around her shoulders.