Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-09-2018, 02:43 PM

Their future was on the cusp of the edge, in a few short weeks they would pledge themselves to each other. She had forever to hold on to him. They were making each other their family, just the two of them would matter. They were finally going to settle down, and maybe not so far into the future they’d add to the two of them. She could hear Solor as he replied, chuckling quietly as he chastised her for letting herself get caught to begin with. Of course, she didn’t feel like she’d done anything worth regretting besides not snatching him up years ago.

Vail leaned back into her fiancé as he offered her all of his affection, she sighed contentedly as she let her disable gaze take in the scenery he’d led her to once more. The seagulls blocked her light every few moments as they circled and flew in front of the sun. Vail couldn’t remember a time she was more at peace. She turned her muzzle back to Solor’s chest and nuzzled into his neck. Could she ever be close enough? "Yes, but who really caught who?" She muttered softly, using her own lips to kiss his midnight fur.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]