Kava

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
12-09-2018, 06:27 PM

Vail shook her head decisively as the nervous nausea left her enough to do so. She wanted to invite the pack, she knew she didn’t know many of them well but they didn’t have to show up. She didn’t expect all she invited to show, but that was okay too. The thought of a private event appealed to her but that was what the rehearsal would be. She nuzzled her sister back, she also wanted to test herself. If you don’t challenge yourself you don’t change yourself.

She tried to look as stern as possible when she addressed her sister’s next words. "I’m not the Hermit," she reminded her. "And just because I’m nervous," well she hadn’t meant to go that far in her confession but the word had tumbled out. "Doesn’t mean I don’t want to be around everyone." She looked up at Notch’s rustling in the tree above them. "Don’t worry about me, Shaye." She went on to say, not meaning to cause her sister more strife. "I’ll be fine, Solor is going to be next to me the whole time."

While she had picked up some nervous habits, and she had doubted her decision to invite everyone. Vail was ready, knowing Solor was beside her. All she had to do was focus on him and they’d be the only wolves there.
""

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]