gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-10-2018, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 01:15 PM by Shaye I.)

Rhyme agreed with Shaye’s plans, and they walked as carefully as they could to the rapids. Before they arrived the dark victim would manage to squeeze out a word, hearing her soft enquiry. The name meant nothing to her, but Rhyme seemed to react to it, craning his neck to look at the boy on his back.

Looks like rhythm? the man was a deep black, no browns on his body. If he had the destruction markings they were hard to see against the deep midnight tones. No, she saw no resemblance to her Auntie, still, she would take Rhymes words to heart. He would know best. “It doesn't matter, we live in the now. If the slavers end up on our borders, all the better for us to take our revenge.” she said softly, it didn’t change anything. He was theirs now, and they would protect him.

They reached the stream and Shaye assisted him in getting the man down. “Well fetch Ody first? I’ll wait till he gets here before I get him food and finish caring for him.” Shaye explained, and then Rhyme could take Ace to the border, and start their investigation. She raised her head and howled to the healer warrior, so she could set the man on watch and explain what was going on

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.