gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Fox
12-11-2018, 07:17 PM

Orion chuckled quietly to himself, amused by the spirit this shewolf seemed to possess. He'd be lucky indeed to be half so vivacious, if he ever even made it to her age. Given his tendency towards reckless behavior, well... Let's just say he figured however much time he had left, he might as well use it to the fullest. She told him to try to keep up, so he would do just that.

The next thing she said, however, stopped him in his tracks. He nodded to himself, listening along until he heard the name mentioned. Imperium? Well that sounded an awful lot like-" -Imperialis. It’s gone now, but our son rules with his cousin in Abaven." Orion spluttered. "W-wait. What? Imperialis?" He bounded forward so he was standing abreast with Rhythm. Valentine? It seemed like too much a coincidence to think otherwise, and he remembered a few of the stories Angelus had told them during their time with him as pups. "That's my grandfather!" He was pretty sure, anyways. Or it was a crazy coincidence otherwise. "My full name is Orion Aeris-Imperialis. I'm actually looking for my family. Do you know Angelus, my father?" If his grandfather was nearby, it might help him pinpoint the others. Either way, this seems like a real stroke of luck.

Orion continued to walk, tail held high as he considered everything Rhythm had said. A gut feeling told him he was getting close, and excitement coursed through him. "I have siblings too, Jupiter and Aerndis, if either sounds familiar?" He hoped against hope. He would have to hunt down a meal for this older wolf in thanks, or something. Orion couldn't help but wonder if he had been led to this place for a reason.
"Talk" "Listen" Think