size
Extra small
build
Light
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
12-11-2018, 09:05 PM
Velvette had half promised a postponed hunt. The two of them had been unable to kill the crocodile, but Ra’s energy had not been released. Ve felt the need to a lesser degree, but once the sun was nearing the horizon she almost leapt out of her skin. Under the cover of twilight the two of them would seek out their next target. Slightly less impossible than a giant saltwater crocodile.

She remembered seeing a herd of deer in the trees on the mainland side of the bay. She had been awful jealous of the stag’s antlers and had been wondering if she could figure out a way to wear them herself. They would be a spectacular prize, and later when she amassed a more impressive collection she could hang her newer prizes on the branches of her antler rack.

Velvette looked to her brother, his coat swathed in a brilliant golden mixture of sun and his fur. Ve smiled at him eagerly from her branch, slightly lower and across a large gap from his own. ”There’s a herd of deer. They’ve got antlers right now. I say, whoever gets the smaller rack has to help the one who got the bigger make it into a trophy.” She managed to withhold a smirk, she was going to win this prize. With little time to even hear his agreement or disagreement Velvette dove into the water below. She knew he wasn’t as good of a swimmer as she was, and hoped she’d get a head start on her hunt when she got to the mainland.