gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-12-2018, 02:36 AM
Nodding at his reply, Cael cast a quick glance at the churning rapids. Honestly she just didn't trust this apparently new wolf not to get overconfident and accidentally slip by getting to close to the edge. Once Caelestis had almost fallen in herself, and she really wasn't looking to relive that particular heart attack moment.

The boy, who went on to introduce himself as Ignis, was new enough that she hadn't known he was here, but had enough of the pack scent for her to not have immediately pegged him as a trespasser. Well, she also had a hard time believing that a trespasser's preferred entry point would be the most dangerous part of Abaven's lands anyway. "Caelestis." she chirped in reply, moving to stretch out her shoulders in a quick bow before giggling, "Course I do. I grew up here, more or less. And I'm probably the only resident navigator here. But! Today I'm doing a patrol. Care to walk with me?" Maybe something cool or interesting would happen. Probably nothing crazy, otherwise she wouldn't have invited the younger wolf. Now that the Abraxas weren't so much of a dark, looming shadow around the pack though it seemed safe enough.
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!