gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
12-12-2018, 09:44 AM

Surrounded by obsidian the male finally heard the call. A summons from his Alpha towards the battlefield itself. The song was powerful and commanding, ordering those of Erovrare to step forth and show face. But, Tyranis also invited others to the meeting, it was a call for anyone wishing to gain information on the pack and perhaps step forth into it's ranks. Thus, the beast stopped in his tracks and made way towards the battlefield, which would be a bit of a journey. Hannibal also invited his new acquaintance, Pari, to follow the summons and hear out what Tyranis would have to say. Perhaps the gal would enjoy the message and find a spot within the ranks. If not, there was no shame in the male trying.

White and black paws hit the earth like war drums. The pitter patter of his steps ringing through the autumnal air with ease. The sun had shown itself allowing for the snow to brighten slightly. His pink eye stung due to the luminosity and his upper back twinged with pain. Yet, he showed no signs of weakness. After a long journey mismatch eyes finally fell upon the small gathering that would surely blossom with time. Tyranis stood upon a large boulder and another Wolf stood below. As the phantom grew closer he held his tail high but his head lowered into a gentle bow. Steps stopped and he held the polite gesture for a moment before raising his head once again. Hannibal offered a nod towards the Wolf standing below Tyranis before emitting his illustrious vocals. "I am pleased to see both of you." Frosty breath could be seen as he curled his lips into a lovely smile. Hannibal turned his head towards Pari with a little nod. "I have brought someone to hear your creed." The male would then look to the firey Wolf next to the High Lord more intently now, "Greetings, I am Hannibal Iber Klein." He thought it would be best to flow through the formalities before more gathered and the ceremony began.

speech action
This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.