Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-15-2018, 12:43 PM

Valentine had no qualms with taking captives. The strong, in his opinion, had dominion over the weak. If you could fight to claim it, whatever it was, it was yours and came part and parcel with victory. Wolves most definitely included. But, he placed himself head and shoulders above most, and in the Imperium years he had reined supreme in Boreas. That someone had stolen from him during that time offended him deeply. He wanted to avenge not only his family, but his name.

It seemed Avalon didn't quite understand where he was coming from, but that was alright. Her promise to aid him even though his intentions were unsavory was heartening. He'd only just begun his search for allies and he'd found a steadfast one. One that promised not only herself to his cause, but her family.

"I didn't know that," he admitted with a frown. After a beat he sighed tiredly and said, "I'm grateful for your help, Avalon. I'll need all the wolves I can get; an army, really, if I'm to succeed."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.