Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
12-15-2018, 02:02 PM

If Valentine allowed himself to really think about what he'd lost when Cascade died his grief during this reunion would have been harder to contain. None, not one other wolf on the planet - not just Boreas and Auster, but the whole fucking planet - understood Valentine as well as Cascade did. None shared what they shared and none meant to him what she did. Rhythm reminded him to be good, reminded him of the light, and kept him from straying too far from it during the Imperium years, but Cascade? Cascade let him be him. She accepted him flaws and all and never once asked him to change.

"Everyone waits until I'm dead to go off on shenanigans!" At this he harrumphed. His expression was equally playful even though a small knot of grief still sat heavy in his throat. "Think of this as a chance to take shenanigans to a whole new level. Consider all of the haunting you can do now. I," he sniffed, "For one think you owe me a haunting of my choice-"

His ears flushed as Cascade nibbled on one of them, and he rushed to finish his snarky statement. "But I think we can discuss the details later." He'd missed this.

"Think so?" Absentmindedly he rubbed her shoulder with his paw as his gaze rolled heavenward. Valentine's expression was thoughtful as he mused, "Like those coyotes in Imperium, they won't know what hit them. It really is a shame you won't be there. Who's going to celebrate with me on the battlefield, hm?" There was truth to his teasing. None would appreciate the destruction as much as Cascade would have.

"Talk" "You" Think

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.