size
Large
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
12-15-2018, 06:25 PM

Eisleif could see the concern roll over Thorne’s features as she made herself visible. The woman was like a ball of spit fire, Eis felt an amused grin cross her features at the bristled fur and disturbed pace she brought upon the earthen female. She shifted from hardened warrior to sweet maiden in nearly an instant. The finnvi didn’t resist her touch as she offered similar affections to her own. She felt the warmth of her lover, and leaned into the embrace.

All too soon they separated, but she was rewarded with Thorne’s bright blue gaze. She asked of Eisleif’s well being, and didn’t hide her curious gaze at it swept over Eisleif’s striped features. The Finnvi hadn’t realized she was held in such high esteem by her treasure. ”I am Vell, She noted, taking her turn to look Thorne over once or twice. ”And yourself, my dear?” Eisleif asked, rushing through the niceties of conversation. Though Thorne could have some hints of news for her Eis doubted she had similar news to her own. ”I have good news.” She teased, giving Thorne an opportunity to answer before she went on to mention Valkyrie.
""