Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-15-2018, 09:32 PM
The presence of a woman, even one who probably considered herself too mature for his charms, was enough to lift the boy's mood. Her gaze too was heartening and caused the vain creature to arch his neck and preen.

Jupiter fixed her with his most charming look and then grinned as she mentioned his coat. Ah, yes. Today his coat was an asset. If there was one thing Jupiter wanted more than anything else it was attention from the opposite sex. He wouldn't know what to do with it if he got it, but he wanted it nonetheless. "Hello," he purred back.

"Not a spirit," he assured her before chuckling, "But I get that a lot."

He stole a shtick he'd seen someone else use by gazing at her for just a beat too long and then shaking his head once sharply as if he'd forgotten something before saying, "Ah, where are my manners! I'm Jupiter." Hopefully, if he'd done that correctly, she'd give him her name.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.