Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-15-2018, 09:47 PM
She'd tasted a lot? Heck, he was out of his element here. While Jupiter liked to pretend he was a ladies man, that wasn't quite true. In all honesty he didn't have much experience with the opposite sex. And by 'much' he meant ah...'none'.

”Despite your shiny ass, what makes you different?” Where was she getting these questions? Jupiter was quick to shoot back, "Well I am quite tall."

She danced away from him just as it was getting interesting and Jupiter had to fight to keep the disappointed frown off his face. ”How do you hunt when you're like, bright blue?” At this Jupiter shrugged. "Like...everyone else, I suppose? I sneak, I run, I catch."

How did he get back to where they'd been a moment ago? He didn't want to talk about hunting and blueness, he did, however, want to get back to the standing too close and the nose touching, because that had been nice.

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.