Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
12-15-2018, 10:21 PM
Orion asked if they were living in the area and Jupiter nodded. "I can't speak for Aern but yeah, I am. We've got a whole mess of family here in the south." After a beat, he clarified, "Dad's side. Aern's met our grandfather, but I think, and correct me if I'm wrong, that's all she's met? Anyway, we've got uncles and cousins, a grandfather and his girlfriend? Mate? A little old blind lady. Oh, and dad's here too."

As for their mother, Jupiter wasn't about to let talk of her dampen his mood. If he ever found out she'd disappeared because she was dead, he'd grieve, but if she just high-tailed it without so much as a good-bye? Good riddance. He didn't want to have anything to do with her if that was the case. "Nah, haven't seen hide or hair of her," he said mildly, and left it at that.

He grinned as a ruckus was mentioned. "Oh yeah? What kind of a ruckus?"

"Jupiter"   "Amadeus" ”You”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.