gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
12-16-2018, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2018, 12:44 AM by Shaye I.)

Shaye kept her mothers old den, which backed up to the edge of the territory, near the cliffs behind the pack. The land raised there, and when she exited the den, she could see much of the territory. She wasn’t far from her den, but she was keeping nearby to it. Rhyme was running a patrol, and Shaye had already taken her dose of medicine and was feeling a little drowsy. Her leg ached, though she loathe to admit it.

Instead of sleeping, as would have been wise, the Alpha began a slow stroll through the territory. She passed by her sisters den, seeing her patch of growing herbs with a smile. She caught the scent of Vail and Solor, and surmised that the two of them where home. She didn’t catch a glimpse of Rhyme, but his patrolling could have taken him anywhere.

There where a few creature in their food cache, through she preferred to add to it then take from it. She would try her paw at fishing later, it required less leg work, and she turning out to be a decent fisher. She passed by the kill without touching it, and moved on to Serpent Plains. So far, her pack struck her as being quiet and content, and she felt comfortable with the idea of turning in for the night. Her drowsiness was getting worse, and she limped when she thought no one was looking.

She was about to do exactly that, turn around and head to bed, when she caught sight of the dark wolf, walking through the meadowy territory. She stopped, taking a seat so her limp was less obvious, and called out to him.
“Good Evening Ody, settling in well?”
she enquired politely.

"Talk"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.