gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Monster
12-16-2018, 09:51 AM
Busying herself with the task at hand, it was a miricale that she even managed to hear any of the pawsteps of the approaching stranger. Of course, she only heard him once he was already upon her, just in time to look up with an uncertain and suspicious expression on her face as the man would comment, "Rather a soggy day to be out herb hunting," and earned an unamused huff from the girl as she assessed him to not be an immediate threat and so turned back to trying to dig at and salvage what she could of her herbs.

"Guess it is," she murmured, barely giving him any thought until he continued. Ceasing her activity once more, Seiran turned back to the man and offered him a casual shrug as the previous irritation was forgotten in favor of the chance to become the center of someone's attention and brag a little. "Maybe a little of both. I'm making my own garden and I need to collect more herbs that don't already grow at home. It's... sort of trial and error to find out what I can keep alive in a new place though."